Transmission Service Technician Tustin Cadillac
Customer satisfaction is a result of your personal work habits and ethics and is of utmost importance as part of your job function.
The Transmission Service Technician is also responsible for setting goals for personal service improvement, and monitor progress against customer satisfaction index numbers and production numbers as provided by the Service Manager.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Factory standards
- Disassemble, diagnose and repair vehicle transmission
- Cleaninng and inspection of all parts
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As a Transmission Service Technician, you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as a Transmission Technician:
Ideal candidates will have:
Must have at least 3 years of experience as an transmission technician
Factory Certified preferred
Experience in performing warranty and non-warranty inspections, diagnostic, maintenance, and repair service on various vehicle makes and models.
Proven track record of achieving or over-achieving goals
Outstanding communication skills
Professional appearance and work ethic
Great attitude with a high-energy personality
Superior customer service skills
Ability to read and comprehend instructions
Ability to exercise good judgement
Valid State drivers license and good driving record
We offer extremely competitive pay, Medical. 401(k) program, paid vacation, and a professional work environment.
Become a member of a winning team that offers growth opportunity, excellent earning potential and leadership that appreciates your drive, skills and ability.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!