Miller Toyota of Anaheim is part of the fast-growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add a qualified Toyota Certified Mechanic / Technicianto our team. Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
Job training and career advancement opportunities
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Performance / longevity bonuses
Efficient and accurate work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards
- Maintain an organized shop area
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques
- Several years of automotive technician or mechanic experience
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) or certification(s) in: brakes, electrical/electronic systems or engine performance preferred.
- Valid driver’s license in the state and good driving record