Are you looking for a new opportunity and change to grow your career? Be a part of our Service Team, the most important team in the dealership! High – Level, Diesel, Transmission, Senior Master, Drivability Technician and Level 3 Technicians.
- High – Level Technician
- Diesel Technician
- Transmission Technician
- Senior Master Technician
- Level 3 Technician
- Drivability Technician
The High Level Technician Position has a Pay Scale consisting of the following elements and ranges. Wages include Base Hourly Compensation of between $31.00 and $68.00. The position may also pay a production bonus based on individual or team performance that may range from $0.00 (if baseline benchmarks are not met) without any fixed upper limit. Additionally this position may also pay a retention bonus of $1.75 per every booked hour.
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Flexible Schedules
- Family owned & operated since 1946
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) w/ Employer Contribution
- In House Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Educational Assistance for Dependents
- Employee Discounts on Sales, Service & Parts
- Shoe assistance program for Service Department
Technician Specific Benefits:
- Retention Bonus
- Discounts on products and services
- Highly productive shop
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
- Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based training
- Clean and professional work environment
Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed. Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Previous experience at an automotive dealership
- Strong understanding of the service drive
- Years of experience vary per position
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer competencies
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with ability to collaborate with others effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
The Tuttle-Click Automotive Group has been serving the Southern California community since 1946. Today, there are six Tuttle-Click locations in California (Irvine, Tustin, and San Juan Capistrano) and nine more in Tucson and Green Valley, Arizona. Our goal is to assist customers with their automotive needs, from sales and leasing to parts and service, to finance and even collision repairs and commercial vehicles. Customer service is our number one priority, therefore we setup our staff with adequate training. Because of our focus on professional development, we continually place among the top of our region or even nation, in customer satisfaction scores. If you'd like to be a part of a team that goes above and beyond, we welcome you to apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test. Interested candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a satisfactory driving record.
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!