The Bodyshop Technician Position has a Pay Scale consisting of the following elements and ranges. Wages include Base Hourly Compensation of between $15.50 and $51.00. The position may also pay a production bonus based on individual or team performance that may range from $0.00 (if baseline benchmarks are not met) without any fixed upper limit. Additionally, this position may also pay a retention bonus of $0.25 per every booked hour.
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Flexible Schedules
- Family owned & operated since 1946
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401(K) w/ Employer Contribution
- In House Training
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
- Educational Assistance for Dependents
- Employee Discounts on Sales, Service & Parts
- Shoe assistance program for Service and Parts Department
Technician Specific Benefits:
- Retention Bonus
- Discounts on products and services
- Highly productive shop
- Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
- ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
- Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based training
- Clean and professional work environment
Body Shop Technician Responsibilities:
- Performs assigned vehicle body repair work with speed, accuracy and quality and in accordance with manufacturer, insurance company and dealership standards.
- Maintains consistent level of competence on vehicle repair and maintenance.
- Identifies parts and equipment necessary to complete assigned work in a timely manner.
- Completes all assigned work in a safe manner consistent with both federal, state, manufacturer and Company safety guides.
- Advises management of any damaged or unsafe equipment or tools.
- Safety drives vehicles on pre-established evaluation routes.
- Physically inspects vehicles, identifying any defects, flaws, blemishes and damage either on the exterior or interior.
- Obeys all state, federal and Department of Motor Vehicles laws and regulations, adheres to all Company policies, procedures and ethical standards and established industry guidelines.
- Previous experience at an automotive dealership
- Strong understanding of the service drive
- Years of experience vary per position
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer competencies
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with ability to collaborate with others effectively
- Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
The Tuttle-Click Automotive Group has been serving the Southern California community since 1946. Today, there are six Tuttle-Click locations in California (Irvine, Tustin, and San Juan Capistrano) and nine more in Tucson and Green Valley, Arizona. Our goal is to assist customers with their automotive needs, from sales and leasing to parts and service, to finance and even collision repairs and commercial vehicles. Customer service is our number one priority, therefore we setup our staff with adequate training. Because of our focus on professional development, we continually place among the top of our region or even nation, in customer satisfaction scores. If you'd like to be a part of a team that goes above and beyond, we welcome you to apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test. Interested candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a satisfactory driving record.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button