Automotive Lube Technician Santa Margarita Toyota
The Lube Technician is expected to:
- Protect the legal, financial and moral well-being of the dealership;
- Perform lube, oil, filter and multipoint service for customer vehicles;
- Be a teacher to support the efforts of other employees to be successful.
- Seek ways to improve business operations efficiencies and customer service.
1. Ensure maximum productivity, customer service and cost control.
- Perform all lube, oil, filter and multi-point inspection processes to ensure proper diagnoses.
- Assess any supplemental vehicle needs.
- Perform quality service at all times and notify management of any substandard processes, parts or procedures.
- Maintain clean vehicles during all servicing and repairs.
- Achieve customer service satisfaction through prompt and accurate service and communication.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times and adhere to all OSHA/EPA requirements.
- Perform all job duties requested by management.
2. Operate with integrity:
- Demand the highest ethical standards from self and others.
- Set an example of positive attitude and professionalism, including a neat, orderly and safe work environment.
- Set an example of outstanding attendance, positive attitude, professionalism, including orderly and safe work environment.
- Maintain a neat, orderly and safe work environment
- High school diploma or the equivalent recommended but not required.
- One year experience as a technician's assistant or apprentice.
- Maintain valid driver's license and MVR within company policy requirements.
- Local state inspection license preferred
- Work performed in shop setting
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions precedent at that time.
- Exposure to shop environment such as noise, dust, odors and fumes, chemicals and adhesives.
- Required to lift up to a minimum of 100 lbs.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach, talk, hear, use hands and fingers, handle or operate objects, tools or controls.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Required vision include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Required to operate equipment and move vehicles in a safe manner at all times.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
- Leadership- the individual demonstrates ethical and followership behaviors which promotes our company standards resulting in a cohesive and effective team.
- Compliance- the individual understands and adheres to all Company standards, state and federal laws and regulations as well as product pricing guidelines of all lenders, agencies or business partners.
- Customer Service- the individual understands his/her role in providing excellent customer service through the defined processes which promote efficiencies, fairness and cost effectiveness.
- Ethics/Integrity- the individual represents the dealership by conducting his/her self in a professional and courteous business manner that demonstrates integrity and avoids the actual or perception of a conflict of interest.
- Oral Communication- the individual clearly identifies and professionally expresses issues in positive or negative situations.
- Planning/Organizing- the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality- the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Dependability- the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and Security- the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service Paid-time-off
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Continued training through the manufacturer.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button